Real estate investment is relevant, at the moment, like never before. Taking into consideration that Dubai real estate market is going through the stage of stabilization. Even though prices went down on all real estate segments (off-plan properties, ready units, and rentals) the situation will improve by the end of 2020. The main boosts are Expo 2020 and governmental newly implemented rules and regulations.
Whether you are considering real estate investment from the investor’s point of view (off-plan or ready unit) or as an end-user, Dubai real estate investment is the best decision you can make, at the moment. Let’s take a look at the latest stats and figures.
Dubai real estate market. Current situation
Dubai was ranked as the 3rd most affordable city when it comes to the real estate investment in prime homes, according to the latest research. According to the Worlds Cities, Prime Residential Index Dubai is one of the most affordable cities for purchasing prime residential property. Dubai real estate investors see this city as the best opportunity in getting a good return on investments and as an additional source of income. That is the main reason real estate investors invest now, in Dubai real estate, and keep their property for as long as they can. The market stabilizes when the prices will go up. It will be the best time in obtaining the desired return on investments.
Why should you consider Dubai real estate investment?
It is the best time to acknowledge Dubai real estate investment. Dubai real estate developers have numerous attractive offers. You can get from 2-3 years payment plan to 3-5 years post-handover payment plan. For example, if a developer offers 5 years post-handover payment plan the buyer pays 40% till handover. Remaining 60% can be paid as an installment for up to 5 years. This type of payment plan will benefit both, investors and developers. Post-handover payment plan will increase a buyer’s return on investment accordingly.
Important points to be considered by those who want to invest in Dubai real estate. Dubai government has implemented new rules and regulations such as a gold card for investors, 5, -10 years investor’s visa, and 100% free ownership. The main goal of these regulations is to create a favorable atmosphere for those who are looking for real estate investments. Whether you are end-user or an investor – Dubai real estate investment, done now, will only benefit you in the near future.
If you are looking for a property to invest in, as an end-user, it is one of the best times. Dubai real estate market has a huge variety of different real estate projects which can satisfy any type of investors. Whether you are looking for an apartment, villa, affordable or luxury unit – Dubai real estate market has everything you need.
Dubai real estate investment for end-users.
Prices of Dubai real estate is still declining. Nevertheless, we can hear more often than it is cheaper to own an apartment in Dubai, rather than rent it. It is extremely relevant for those people and families who made or planning to make Dubai their second home. Numerous offers and easy payment plans made it possible for people to invest. Even those from the middle class got an opportunity to own an apartment in Dubai. Easy payment plans allow them to pay off the full price during a certain number of years (depending on the developer’s offer).
Possibility in owning an apartment, high quality of life, and security make Dubai one of the most attractive destinations for real estate investors, whether you are an investor or end-user.